The skin, being the largest organ in the human body, covers every inch of us. You can say that, in a way, it represents us to the world. And we want it to look flawless all the time. It gives out a lot about our well-being. You can always figure out if one adds a spoonful or two of sugar and salt too much to his meals or coffee. This will make him retain liquids and be more prone to sudden outbursts of acne.
Taking extra good care of your facial skin is extremely important after 30. Remember, the dermis can react violently to seasonal changes. Especially, if you have an easily irritable type. Most women forget that exfoliating and peeling have quite the rejuvenating effects on the dermis. You should do them regularly. Face masks, on the other hand, help refresh and hydrate the upper epidermal layer. If you don’t have enough time to do them at home, then you can always turn to one of the many all-natural anti-aging beauty solutions. There are many in the digital market but Medutox has managed to win customer approval, thanks to its snail slime extract.
How to develop a daily skincare routine that’s easy to maintain? Which cosmetic products should I opt for? Are some natural ingredients more suitable for one or another type of dermis? Is it possible to make my face skin look younger, using only organic goods? Is skin care for men different than that for women? Are there risks of allergies and rashes? How to achieve a tightening effect after weight loss?
Learn the answers to all your questions in the article below!
Which Are the Main Skin Care Mistakes We Make in Our Youth?
We have to get used to the idea that our bodies change, as we grow older. This means that the way we look and care for them should be shifting accordingly. Many people over 30 and 40 who suffer from chronic dermatological problems attribute them to insufficient skincare in their youth. It is a popular opinion that Asian women have the ability to look way younger than they actually are. One of the best skincare guides for people under 25 is ‘The Korean Skincare Bible: The Ultimate Guide to K-Beauty’ by Lilin Yang, Leah Ganse, and Sara Jimenez.
We can safely say that the time between 18 and 25 is a wonderful period. For most young people, their facial skin looks well-maintained and beautiful without any effort on their part. Of course, there are exceptions. If your adolescent years are behind you and the dermis is still problematic, you most likely suffer from a chronic condition. Unfortunately, this is not true. It is necessary to take care of your skin, even at an early age, to protect it from the harmful effects of the environment. This will also help prevent premature aging. Especially because, as we said, at that time minimal care is enough. And it does not require much effort and resources.
Which are the most common mistakes young people make when (not) caring for their facial skin? Here are some main ones:
- The most important thing at this age – do not go to extremes.
- Do not be under the illusion that you are out of time.
- They think that they will always be young and beautiful, and therefore do not waste their time and energy on skincare.
What Is The Difference in Caring for Male & Female Face Skin?
Men also want their skin to look and feel good. Just like women, they face problems, such as skin sensitivity, acne, and aging. But the dermis differs between the sexes. Male skin – both on the face and body – has a different composition and it should be treated differently. Thanks to this, men enjoy a special approach to skincare which helps their skin to be healthy and with the best possible appeal. They also achieve this way more easily than their female counterparts.
Male hormones determine the characteristics of men’s skin and give it a structure that varies greatly from that of women. Although every man’s skin is unique, in general, their dermis is thicker, oilier, and ages differently. Having higher sebum productions means that they have higher chances of acne outbursts. But also that their skin is less likely to sag or look dry. Which helps them look younger well into their 50s and 60s.
A couple of main differences between male and female skin are:
- Male skin is approximately 20% thicker than females’. It contains more collagen and looks firmer.
- Men have more sebaceous glands and therefore more pores than women. Both of them are larger than those of females. Sebum production is twice as high, so men’s skin is more oily and shiny.
- Signs of aging appear later in life but when they begin, the changes occur more quickly. Men are most affected by the loss of muscle mass, combined with puffy eyes and dark circles. This can give them a tired look.
Morning Daily Skincare Routine – What Should It Be?
Many people forget that they should wash their face twice daily. It is good to do it in the morning to prepare the dermis for the coming day. This is why you shouldn’t forget to apply a day skin cream or sun protection lotion. They are very good for guarding the dermis against dangerous toxins, dirt particles, and bacteria in the surrounding environment.
Here is how your morning skincare routine should look like:
- Cleansing: In the process of regenerating at night, the skin produces sebum. Cleaning it every morning removes it and ensures that the skin is ready to apply a daily care product. Don’t forget to put on a refreshing tonic with a cotton swab.
- Toning: It removes all traces of the cleansing product, refreshes the skin, and restores its natural pH-levels.
- Special Care (Serums or Concentrates): These products contain a high concentration of active ingredients and are applied directly to freshly-cleansed skin.
- Day Care: You should pick a suitable for your skin type day care cream to hydrate and protect your face. Special eye cream is recommended to provide protection and care for the delicate area under and around the eyes.
- Sun Protection: Some day creams now include sun protection factor (SPF) – usually SPF 15 – but in many cases, your skin requires a higher SPF. Sunscreen for the face can be applied as a supplement to or instead of your usual day cream.
Night Skincare Routine – It Is Vital for the Refreshed Look of the Dermis!
Do not make the mistake of not cleaning your skin once you come home from work. This can lead to severe skin problems in the future, such as infections. You can easily avoid them by following a couple of simple steps.
Here is how to take good night care of your skin:
- Cleansing: You should clean the skin every night. This helps removes dirt, sweat, sebum, and makeup. After that, the skin is ready to absorb the active ingredients of the night care product. To clean and protect the delicate skin around the eyes, you should use a specialized product.
- Toning: This refreshes the skin, hydrates, and rejuvenates the dermis.
- Special Care (Serums or Concentrates): These products contain a high concentration of active ingredients that rejuvenate the dermis while you sleep. They should be applied directly to the freshly cleansed skin.
- Night Care: You should use a moisturizing night cream to nourish the skin. Then apply eye cream to the delicate area around the eyes.
A Well-Looked After Skin Radiates in the Day!
Not every person is blessed with beautiful and flawless skin. But you can do your best to enhance what Mother Nature has gifted you with by taking proper care. There are many all-organic products on the market that can help you achieve this. Customers in 2020 prefer Pearl Mask because of its quick effect and organic formula which includes a snail slime extract.