Age affects the condition of the human dermis. During puberty, we suffer from sporadic outbreaks of acne. It clears up with the onset of the 20s. But after you blow out the 30th candle on our birthday cake, the processes in the body gradually slow down. And the synthesis of all important elements and hormones in the body does the same.
But how do we deal with this? Do we gradually lose our health and natural beauty as we grow older? No matter how unpleasant, the answer to this question is ‘Yes!’ The entire cosmetics industry relies on the inherent vanity in every person to achieve prosperity. Why?
Human skin, especially, the facial derma which is very thin and gentle, needs constant nourishment with natural ingredients. The male dermis has a higher density than the female, which is why the types of products differ in composition. And they have a varying level of consistency.
Some people are born with or suffer from chronic dermatological problems. They are most often stress-induced. A typical example of skin problem manifestation is the herpes simplex virus – 1 and psoriasis. It is advisable to use products with a high content of pure plant and herbal extracts. An example of this is the Skin Vitalis face cream’s light and gentle formula for sensitive dermis. Also, take a look at our skin care buying guide for more useful tips!
Which Skin Is Considered to Be Problematic?
The dermis is the body’s defense tower. Its top layer – the epidermis – acts as an organic filter against the harmful effects of various environmental factors. Such can be the radiation of UV (ultraviolet) rays of the sun, dust particles, various viruses, bacteria, and micro-organisms. The epidermal layer consists mainly of dead skin cells. Below it is the dermis. It is a neural network of collagen and elastin fibers. The said has a protective, nourishing, and oxidizing function. The subcutis is the third lower part of the skin. It protects against mechanical shock.
Everything we consume directly or indirectly affects our skin. You may not have been paying attention, but eating too much dairy leads to excess fatty cell production. Alcohol and nicotine dry it up. Perform a regular home detox procedures to remove harmful elements from the body. Anyone suffering from chronic inflammation, excessively oily or dryness is considered to have problematic (or sensitive) skin. Especially in adulthood.
This is usually attributed to hormonal imbalance which leads to the disruption of sebum production processes. The fat cells bind to the bacteria inside the body because the pores are clogged and do not allow them to get to the surface. You can tackle them by eating foods with bitter taste. Turmeric is a good example of one. Aloe Vera, too.
Here are some quick tips for soothing sensitive and problematic skin:
- Try to minimize sugar-rich foods. The same goes for your alcohol selection.
- An unbalanced diet, as well as alternating periods of fasting and overeating, can also have a negative effect on the dermis. They lead to severe hormonal imbalances.
- Buy seasonal fruits and vegetables from the store.
Which Are the Dermis’ Functions in the Body?
The main functions of the human skin can be summarized like this:
- Sensory: Helps to accurately sense touch, pressure, changes in temperature, vibration, and shock.
- Thermoregulatory: A key role in maintaining normal average body temperature.
- Synthesis of Vitamin D in the Body: This happens by ingesting a certain amount of UV radiation from the dermis. Vitamin D helps in the formation of calcium, without which we cannot have healthy hair, skin, and bones.
- Responsible for Melanin Levels in the Organism: Determines the tone of skin color, as well as the adsorption of harmful radiation from the environment.
- Protective: Mainly against mechanical injuries.
- Natural Barrier: Protects us from the entry of dangerous bacteria, fungi, viruses, and substances.
- Immunity Booster: An important component in the functioning of our immune system.
Which Foods to Avoid for Good Dermal Heath?
A key principle of healthy eating is the exclusion of fat-rich products. We are not talking about saturated with useful Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids products. Without them, our body and brain do not function properly. They are also very important for good pH levels and the proper degree of elasticity of the skin. Dermatologists also recommend limiting high-fat dairy products. But not completely eliminating them from the weekly menu as they can be essential for hair strength.
How to Eat Right for a Radiant & Refreshed Skin Appeal?
The popular anthroposophical * dermatologist Dr. Brigitte Rössler recommends eating at least 2 (two) fruits and 3 (three) different vegetables a day. This will stimulate metabolism and excretion of your body. And when they are rushed, the synthesis and production of important hormones in the body also normalize. Rich in bitter substances (chicory) are more than useful for purifying the uppermost epidermal layer.
* What is Anthroposophy?
This medico-philosophical movement was created by the Austrian scientist Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925). The basic principle of the methodology of influencing healthy, mental, psychological, and emotional conditions is that illnesses often arise from stress and negative emotions. Procedures always begin with conventional diagnosis and subsequently examine the psychosocial factors in an individual’s life. The postulates also recommend living in harmony with nature, the environment, and other people for better health.
The Thyroid Gland & Hormones – The Skin’s #1 Enemy and Friend!
Keep in mind that the pituitary gland in the average individual works most actively in the evening. That is why it is of the utmost importance that we enjoy a sufficient amount of healthy sleep. Emotional imbalance often leads to overeating with sweet products that cause our brain to release dopamine, the hormone of happiness.
This tactic for dealing with depression is only a short-term option. Maintaining it, in the long run, will not only exacerbate the problem but also run the risk of gaining extra weight. And with them comes the hormonal imbalance. Take care of your thyroid gland so that it can produce hormones in a normal and proper way. Eat naturally, detoxify the body and move more. Otherwise, you will become your biggest enemy!
5 Quick Tips for Positively Influencing Sensitive & Problematic Skin:
- Find a good way to release tension and minimize stress.
- Enjoy a peaceful and deep sleep.
- Keep a balanced and thorough purification of the liver with bitter substances.
- Exercise regularly.
- Give proper care and gentle care to your dermis, cleaning and nourishing it with natural products.
Skin – A Mirror Image of Our Soul and Body!
Our skin is a mirror of our emotional and physical state. Remember – it’s a shield that absorbs all the free radicals, fine particles and UV rays of the sun around us. Nurture its health to enjoy its beauty. Apply natural products that nourish and hydrate it naturally. This applies with full force to people who have chronic psoriasis problems. They can appeal to any of many cosmetic products, such as the Skin Vitalis face cream with dermis hydration and revitalization ingredients.
Latest posts by Alexandra Smith (see all)
- Flex5X – Herbal and Highly Effective Capsules To Help Promote Joint and Muscle Comfort - 02/07/2020
- Lift Make Review – A Face Skin Rejuvenation Serum for Active Beauty Enhancement in 2020! - 01/07/2020
- Proherbarix – A Herbal Formula That Helps Get Rid of Parasitic Infections From Your Body Naturally and Easily - 30/06/2020