Life is stressful. We run from point A to B, mingling work, and personal duties. All while posting on social networks about it! The COVID-19 outbreak helped us realize that everybody needs a break now and again. Staying at home and not being able to go out for anything else, except the necessities, however, can also be nerve-straining. Not to mention that isolation goes hand in hand with the feeling of loneliness and solitude. Which re not the most positive emotions in the world. This can be quite damaging to the cardiovascular system. The World Health Organization (WHO) even says that there is a direct link between hypertension and developing coronavirus’s severest symptoms.
The information is further confirmed in a study, published by a group of scientists from the American College of Cardiology. The paper is entitled ‘COVID-19 and Hypertension: What We Know and Don’t Know’. It clarifies that the likelihood of having future problems with the heart also increases if you have suffered from the virus. This turns managing the levels of your blood pressure vital for your overall health. There are many different ways to do this.
Some choose to go on a healthier diet, like the Mediterranean regimen. Others include more foods that are good for the heart on their menu. Regular exercise tones the body and trims the figure. But it is also good for the cardiovascular system, helping blood circulate properly and normally throughout the body. And it prevents the development of varicose veins. Applying natural blood pressure normalization products also helps. One of the top client choices in 2020 is Cardio NRJ.
Dive into our short but comprehensive hypertension management guide!
Living with High Blood Pressure – Recognizing the First Symptoms!
Hypertension is a disease with many faces. Mainly because blood pressure levels develop very differently in men and women at the stages of their life. It is widespread in industrialized countries and is usually difficult to detect. However, some signs that may indicate the presence of this cardiovascular problem. The first signs are non-specific and develop insidiously. This means that they are difficult to recognize by those affected. Difficulty falling asleep, restless sleep, mild irritability, and internal anxiety are all possible consequences of high blood pressure. Ear problems (like tinnitus) are also possible warning signs.
If you have severe headaches or dizziness after psychological or physical stress, this may also be an indication of hypertension. In women around the age of 50, the symptoms of high blood pressure may look similar to those of menopause (hot flashes, dizziness, and mood swings). In middle-aged men, untreated hypertension can cause infertility problems, such as erectile dysfunction.
Let us summarize the main reasons to pay a visit to your cardiologist:
- If you are an avid smoker.
- Have pre-existing diabetes;
- High LDL-cholesterol and low HDL levels;
- Your family has a genetic history of heart disorders;
- Maintain a diet that is rich in bad fats, salt, & sugar;
Obesity & Hypertension – When Proper Weight Control Is Important!
Having excess weight, especially around the organs in the abdominal cavity, is a risk factor for high blood pressure. Adipose tissue in this area is highly hormonally active. This converts testosterone into estrogen (fluid and salt retention) and synthesizes molecules that increase inflammation. All while gradually reducing reduces insulin sensitivity.
You can use the body mass index (BMI) calculator to check which category you fall into. One of the main reasons why people with hypertension should be cautious about their weight is adipose tissue. It increases the formation of estrogen and water and salt retention. Some women taking contraceptives report swelling in their legs. This is precisely due to this retention of fluids and salts from the estrogens contained in contraceptives.
5 Natural Remedies for High Blood Pressure
Natural remedies and cardiovascular problem solutions are always a good option in the treatment of hypertension. They are an important factor in some cases, as symptoms may appear unexpectedly. People with high blood pressure should always have something on hand to relieve the unpleasant symptoms.
The 5 best natural remedies against high blood pressure you can use are:
- Garlic: Garlic can lower blood pressure by 8%. It has an antioxidant effect that improves the condition of the skin and nervous system. Garlic is used as an ingredient many recipes for home remedies.
- Parsley & Lemon: Mash the whole lemon together with the parsley in a blender and take the mixture on an empty stomach. This remedy will protect you from developing high blood pressure. Both of its ingredients have a diuretic effect. They help flush out retained fluids, leading to high blood pressure.
- Oatmeal: Eating oatmeal can lower cholesterol by 5% in addition to helping you control hypertension. It also helps regulate blood circulation.
- Magnesium: Magnesium chloride is found in foods, such as beets and nuts, and is used to treat hypertension.
- Beetroot: In addition to magnesium, this root plant also contains potassium, iron, sodium, calcium, phosphates, and zinc. Regular consumption of beets is very useful for the body.
Stay Happy, Peaceful, & Healthy!
Most people fail to recognize the early warning signs of having high blood pressure. And they often suffer from the consequences. Unfortunately, some of them include an elevated risk of heart attacks and strokes. Be careful and stay wary of what your body is trying to tell you. There is no room for mistakes here. There are lots of ways to maintain the good work of the heart and the entire cardiovascular system.
Eat healthily, stay physically active, and lower the stress. There are also many natural remedies to apply. Clients in 2020 prefer to turn to the HeartTonic liquids drops. Their all-natural formula and good price make them an excellent choice. The formula consists of organic extracts that normalize blood pressure and create a sense of inner peace. Live better and be happy!
- ProCarnit Review – A Forskolin-Enhanced Muscle-Building Product for Real Men in 2021! - 22/01/2021
- BoomBreast Capsules: Give your Breasts the Shape and Size you Want - 22/01/2021
- ACNECLEAN+ Review – Advanced, Fast-Acting and Natural Treatment That Helps Fight Breakouts, Pimples and Acne - 22/01/2021