The smell … Where does it come from? Well, look no further than the skin on the feet and their nails. Have the latter acquired a yellowish-brownish color and it’s not your autumn choice of nail polish? Your body is trying to tell you something. These are usually the first symptoms that you have been infected with feet fungi. Those nasty little microorganisms are here to try and take your immunity down. But you shouldn’t give up in the fight against athlete’s foot yet.
It is called this way because many professional sportsmen have it. Moisty surroundings, like the low-quality shoes and socks you bought for daily jogging, are just right for feet fungus. Don’t take them lightly. If you do, then the unwanted guests are here to stay. These microscopic rascals can be more than determined to infest your whole body and each of its systems. You can even begin a chronic disease. And this is not advisable in the age of COVID-19.
But there are lots of helpful tips that you can effectively follow. Almost every medical facility and organization, like the Cleveland Clinic, have their view and advice on the subject of feet fungus. There are also Mother Nature’s precious gifts. Technology and science have advanced to such a point, as to not let us fall prey to onychomycosis. One of the top preferred products in 2020 is the all-organic Fungalor can help you get rid of them quickly.
Learn all the answers you need in the following article!
What Is Athlete’s Foot (Feet Fungus)? – Causes & Symptoms!
Foot fungus is one of the most common fungal infections. Very often, in addition to athletes’ foot, a person also has nail fungi present in the inguinal folds. Studies show that up to 70% of miners suffer from onychomycosis. The disease is also very common among athletes and military personnel. Feet fungi are many kinds and their symptoms can be manifested in various ways. They can be so different from each other that it is hard to believe that they come from the same disease genus.
But how to recognize feet fungi? Here are some of their main symptoms:
- Pain & A Burning Sensation Between the Skin of Toes or the Whole Feet;
- White & Moist Dermis between the Toes;
- Scaly, Dry, Thickened, or Slightly Cracked Foot Skin;
- Redness, Itching, the Appearance of a Rash;
- Blisters or Sores That Cause Pain;
- Unpleasant Odor of the Infected Area;
We should not underestimate the problem. It is tackled only with serious measures, good personal hygiene, patience, and discipline. Onychomycosis initially appears on the skin of the feet, mostly between the folds of the toes. If you do not begin treating them immediately, there is a high risk that the fungus will spread to the nails. And they just continue to grow and multiply.
The most favorable environment for the development of the fungus is the moist and warm one. It usually infects both legs at the same time. The causes of the infection are different. This can happen due to poor personal hygiene. Or if we have used someone else’s shoes or slippers. Certain types of antibiotics also make us acquire them more easily. But we can catch them if our feet sweat more than usual.
Natural Remedies for Feet Fungi – Which Are the Best Ones?
Onychomycosis is the scientific name for a condition that is caused by a fungal infection of the nails and feet skin. In its milder form, the disease is more likely to go unnoticed due to the lack of symptoms. However, the infection can progress and cause pain, deformity, and even nail loss. Fortunately, there are various natural remedies to deal with this unpleasant condition. With them, you will be able to speed up the healing process and improve the appearance of your nails and skin.
Here are the top 5 natural remedies for feet fungus:
- Apple Cider Vinegar: It’s safe for topical disinfection and is a great skin-cleansing agent that has strong antibacterial properties.
- Oxygenated Water: It’s a must for the home pharmacy kit, as it is very useful for unclogging the pores, being a good anti-inflammatory product.
- This is one of the most effective natural antimicrobial agents you can use to treat nail fungus. It can be applied directly but you could take advantage of its healing properties by eating it.
- It contains active bacterial cultures that change the environment that the fungus needs to survive. You can make compresses with it.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil. This wonderful natural product is widely used to treat external fungal infections. Its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal properties slow down the growth of the fungus, improving the visual appeal of the nails.
How to Protect Myself from Onychomycosis?
Undertaking proper prevention is very important for the well-being of feet skin and nails. You need to use individual shoes and slippers. Disposable devices must be used in common areas, like hotels, exercise halls, and public swimming pools. It is necessary to keep the skin of the feet dry, especially in the area of the toes. If you suffer from hyperhidrosis (increased humidity and sweating of the foot dermis) socks should be changed often and the feet should always be dry.
Feet Fungi Lower Immunity – Keep the Feet Dry & Safe!
Onychomycosis is like one of those unwanted guests that always pop-ups at parties. There is no specific season for it. The only way to stay safe from feet fungi is by maintaining excellent personal hygiene. And investing more in high-quality shoes, socks, and sportswear. If you’re already infected with the nasty little rascals – opt for a natural anti-fungal remedy. One of the top client choice in the 2020 market is the all-organic Tinedol cream.