Masculinity is not solely determined by the sexual and reproductive capacity of an individual. But they play an important role in the levels of self-esteem of the stronger sex, as well as the way that they view themselves. Men, who cannot meet the expectations of their partners, usually have trouble connecting and staying in a relationship. They secretly blame themselves, giving the erectile dysfunction a pronounced psychological nuance. This only exacerbates the problem.
Are prostate problems common in men over 60? Can we be sure that we will suffer from such? What are the possible methods of natural prevention at home? What role do the foods we consume play in our sexual and reproductive health?
Those who want to enjoy shared intimate pleasure in their relationship should look after their health. Many wait until the problematic urination and premature or delayed ejaculation become chronic before going to the doctor. But this only deepens the risk of worsening sexual dysfunction and developing prostate cancer.
Most experts recommend doing special exercises to prevent enlargement of the prostate gland. Urologists also advise men to increase their intake of some foods. Mainly the ones rich in zinc, iron, and Vitamin C. They can compensate for the bigger number of products on the menu with the exclusion of others that have a negative effect on the genitourinary organs.
The use of natural extracts to affect libido and expel fluids is also recommended. An example of this is the Prostect natural drops with a formula that includes burdock, juniper, white nettle, and bluegrass extracts.
Let’s find out which the good and bad for the health of the prostate foods are.
Symptoms Of Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH)
Men often joke with one another that the prostate may be the size of a walnut, but it hurts as much as hit with a stone. It is the burning sensation and the excruciating pain that is among the first symptoms of having an enlarged prostate gland. One of the early symptoms is the frequent going to the toilet at night and overall difficulty in urination. You can try to mitigate the negative impact by making healthy and nutritional combinations of different foods. The are many natural herbs which affect the prostate in a positive way. Regular home body detox is also recommended, as well as metabolism-boosting practices.
Urologists have determined that approximately 50% of men over the age of 60 suffer from this problem. The exact reasons for its occurrence are still unknown. One theory is that the gland does not stop growing throughout the entire life. It begins to gradually press against and squeeze the urethra, making going to the toilet a difficult job. A serious distinction must be made between prostate cancer and BPH. The two diseases are treated differently. A visit to the doctor is required to determine the exact diagnosis and subsequent treatment.
Here are some of the symptoms you should be on the watch for:
- Frequent need to go to the toilet during the day at short intervals.
- Having to do so in the night without removing excess fluids from the body.
- Urinary retention and signs of intoxication.
- Delayed onset of the diuretic process – an inability to start urinating immediately.
- Flow breaks, weak flow, & residual jet due to poor bladder emptying.
Like women, men also rely on male hormones present in the body to maintain normal sexual and reproductive functions. Any disturbance in the concentration of various substances and elements in the body causes serious problems. The synthesis of these chemical slows down as age progresses which leads to a natural enlargement of the prostate gland.
It is an important part of the genital tract of the stronger sex. In fact, it is predominantly for spermatogenesis and improving the odds of creating physically and mentally healthy offspring. Urologists recommend that we emphasize on the nutrients rich in substances that stimulate the production of the main male sex hormones. This applies with full force to mature men which are close to old age.
Eat Fresh for a Healthy Prostate
The American Cancer Society has stated that over 180,000 new cases of prostate cancer are reported each year in the USA alone. University and medical research centers advise us to stick to a cleaner and more environmentally friendly diet when making our weekly menu. Including more leafy greens and multicolored vegetables, for example, is a great way to prevent fluid prevention.
This advice has even been published in the American ‘Journal of Clinical Health’. A study by it shows that men should adhere to a vegan and vegetarian diet in adulthood. Thus, the risk of developing prostate cancer is 35% lower. Even when to those who adhered to a non-vegetarian, Lacto-vegetarian, sand-vegetarian or semi-vegetarian diet.
Here are some of the essential guidelines for nutritional eating to prevent prostate problems and difficulty in urination by Dr. Geo Espinoza. He is a naturopathic and functional medicine doctor in New York, USA. And also the author of the best-selling book ‘Thrive, Don’t Only Survive’.
- Make the diet plant-based.
- The menu should consist mainly of fruits & vegetables.
- The diet should be low in harmful fats & high in fibers.
- The simple sugars included in it should be kept at a minimum.
Beneficial Foods & Healthy Elements to Prevent Prostate Enlargement
We have already emphasized the importance of natural nutrition for the good condition of the prostate gland and the proper removal of fluids detoxification. It is the fiber in the fruits and vegetables that makes this happen seamlessly. But exactly which goods should we focus on?
We have described some of the most popular choices below:
- Cruciferous Vegetables: You know their representatives, such as broccoli, cauliflower, and curly cabbage. Their most important characteristic is that they contain phytochemicals and antioxidants that fight cancer cells.
- Salmon: All fish and seafood that have Omega-3 fatty acids and polyunsaturated fats have a beneficial effect on male sexual function.
- Brazil Nuts: They contain selenium, which has many benefits for the prostate gland. They are also rich in iron, which is important for the reproductive system.
- Tomatoes: Lycopene in them has a preventative effect against the development of BPH. A study in the journal Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention found that consuming 10 (ten) servings a week reduced the risk of benign prostatic hyperplasia by 18%.
- Forest Fruits: Blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and blackberries are rich in antioxidants that reduce oxidative stress in the body.
- Pumpkin Seed: Saturated with zinc, which stimulates the synthesis of male sex hormones.
Foods Which Are Bad for the Prostate Gland
Foods which are rich in harmful fats and simple sugars are extremely harmful to the prostate gland and the entire genitourinary system. The same applies to semi-finished and processed meats. As masculine as the consumption of red meat may sound, it is also a contraindication for the good condition of the prostate gland.
Below, we have specifically identified which are the most harmful for the sexual and reproductive function products:
- Red & Processed Meat: Sausages, Hot dog, & Pork;
- High-Fat Dairy Products: Whole milk, white cheese, yellow cheese, cream cheese, yogurt, butter and ice cream;
- Alcohol: All kinds when consumed in large quantities;
- Saturated Fats: Meat, dairy products, salad dressings, pastry, & cakes;
Healthy Foods Make Up for a Mutually Pleasurable Intimate Life!
Keeping a life close to Mother Nature creates all the preconditions for enjoying good health. Consumption of its pure and natural products, however, presupposes the maintenance of harmony in inter-partner relationships. As well as having a mutually satisfying intimate life. You can always add a touch of passion with a natural product which features an organic formula to promote the genitourinary system. Such are the Prostect drops with a bouquet of herbal extracts for increased mutual pleasure and a healthy libido.
- Ketoxide capsules are highly recommended in Peru for risk-free and 100% efficient parasite elimination from the body at an affordable price - 17/06/2021
- Light Night – Lose Weight When Sleeping! Price & Opinions of Clients! - 17/06/2021
- EroTabs Review – Sex Booster With Natural Aphrodisiacs Helps Improve Sexual Performance and Men’s Health in 2021 - 16/06/2021