Drinkwel are natural capsules that act as an alcohol-induced toxins solution. It features an organic formula which includes only natural extracts. The said are mainly vitamins and there is a derivative of the Japanese raisin tree. Which is also referred to as the oriental raisin tree. The liver function-enhancing product is quite popular. Its manufacturer ‘Drinkwel’ LLC has a long product catalog. Operating since 2009, the company and its production are based in Los Angeles, California, USA. The founders are Mike McAdams and Greg Huang who are longtime college friends. They have stated that their goods are ‘for healthy people who drink, by healthy people who drink’.
The Drinkwel natural body-cleansing capsules can only be ordered via their official website. This is a practice, applied by the manufacturer due to the high number of scam goods which imitate their products. Clients should visit the web page and fill in their name and an up-to-date telephone number into the digital form, present there. They will be contacted by a representative of the licensed distributor in order to clear out the delivery details.
The natural liver function enhancement solution will arrive shortly in discrete packaging. Clients must abide by the instructions of use, applied in it. Drinkwell body detoxification boosting product is, otherwise, regarded as having a hypoallergenic character and is safe for daily intake. One can read more details about it in the following Drinkwel review.
How the Body & Liver Process Alcohol?
Fermented fruit juice (the oldest type of alcoholic beverage) has been with us for, at least, 9,000 years. Even longer. Scientists have managed to determine that our ancestors – the primal apes – have enjoyed consuming raw fermented fruit. It intoxicated them and made them feel tipsy. We have always like to have fun and party. But what happens when we party too hard? Our body and its biggest filer – the liver – can only process and absorb as much of the rousing liquids. The truth is that drinking is not detrimental when it is done in moderate amounts. It’s the excessive quantities that make it bad for your health.
Also, most types of alcohol act as anti-diuretic agents. Once we are drunk, our brain sends the body a signal to begin to release liquids at a rapid speed. We need to go to the toilet more often. We sweat more. And we begin to dehydrate. Also, the transmission between the separate nerve cells slows down, making movement difficult.
Of course, the pace at which we intoxicate ourselves depends on the concentration of alcohol in the particular drink we are having. About 25% of all alcohol is absorbed via the stomach. The rest of it – from the small intestine.
Here are some of the factors which determine our ability to process alcohol:
- Age: The older we get, the harder it is for our liver to break down the nutrients in alcohol.
- Gender: Strong beverages stay longer in the system of women, as they have more body fat.
- Food: It is absorbed slower with a full stomach.
- Family History: Alcoholism usually runs in families.
- Body Size: People with more body mass do not get drunk as easily.
The Oldest-Known Recipe Is How to Make Beer!
With the recent discovery of a burial site in Haifa, Israel, scientists may have uncovered the remains of the oldest beer in the world. It is considered to have been brewed no less than 13,000 years ago. Actually, the oldest-known to man recipe is not that of bread or any other type of food product. Fill up your lagger glass, as brewing beer is considered to be a turning point. It is quite possible that our tribal ancestors decided to settle down from their nomadic roots because of it. Just to be able to produce more of the light alcoholic beverage.
But the consequences of drinking more than you can handle can be quite tough. Alcohol leads to addiction. And even without being hooked on the booze, the side effects from the night before can be tough to handle. Dizziness. Headaches. Gastrointestinal troubles. Irritability. Inability to concentrate. Drinkwel is a natural alcohol detoxification enhancing solution. Its manufacturer is the popular Los Angeles-based company ‘Drinkwel’ LLC. The organic liver function boosting capsules are marketed as being ‘for healthy people who drink, by healthy people who drink’. Let’s learn more details about them!
What Is the Drinkwel Alcohol Detoxification Boosting Solution?
These natural capsules for people who drink alcohol are produced by two college buddies. The creators are Mike McAdams (B.A. in Consumer Behavior & Globalization from the University of California, Berkeley) and Greg Huang (B.S. in Business Administration). They say that they, themselves, were looking for an alcohol detoxification enhancing solution. Since there was none available on the market, they decided to make it.
The liver function enhancer has been generating predominantly positive user feedback on the Internet. Clients have registered positive changes to their usual hangovers. Some mention in their reviews on online forums that they feel refreshed the morning after. There is no indication of negative side effects, allergic reactions or contraindications. The hangover solution has been available on the market since 2008. It has many fans around the world.
Here are some of the pros that users mention in their Drinkwel reviews:
- Boosts Liver Functions In a Natural Way;
- Helps the Body Tackle Hangover Symptoms;
- Enhances Detoxification & Body-Cleansing Processes;
- Organic Formula with Natural Ingredients & No Known Side Effects;
- Pocket-Friendly Price;
- The Manufacturer Is in Operation for More Than a Decade;
- Created for People Who Drink by People Who Drink;
Nota Bene! The lack of information about contraindications does not imply that they cannot occur individually. Please, comply with the instructions of use, applied by the manufacturing company in the product packaging.
Which Are the Natural Ingredients in the Multivitamin Formula of Drinkwel?
The official website of the Drinkwel hangover solution describes the active ingredients in great detail. The capsules are filmed for eased intestinal processing. It is good that the creators have though of this – the liver is already having a hard time detoxifying from the night before. It does not need additional pressure. None of the featured components are known to lead to unpleasant contraindications. The formula is considered to be safe and hypoallergenic. Still, it is best to comply with the instructions manual to minimize risks.
Here are the main ingredients in Drinkwel’s organic formula:
- Multivitamin Complex (Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol Succinate), Thiamine (Vitamin B1) (as Thiamine HCL), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3) (from Inositol Hexanicotinate), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin): Compensate the vitamins lost during the intoxication process. Improve metabolism and stimulate active body-cleansing. Maintain good energy and concentration levels.
- Healthy Minerals (Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate), Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide), Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate), Selenium (as methylselenocysteine), Copper (as Copper Amino Acid Chelate), Manganese (as Manganese Ascorbate), Chromium (as Chromium Polynicotinate), NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine), Taurine): Act as immunity-boosting agents. Improve memory and concentration. Tone the body.
- Hovenia dulcis Thunb (Japanese Raisin Tree) Extract: Recent medical studies have determined that this herb has beneficial detoxifying, liver-cleansing, and hangover-tackling properties. It is often used in traditional Asian medicine.
- Proprietary Superfood Blend: Strong antioxidant properties.
How to Apply the Drinkwel Hangover-Tackling Filmed Capsules?
Here are the 3 easy steps that summarize Drinkwel natural alcohol detoxification booster’s daily appliance:
- Take 1 (one) capsule daily to boost immunity defense levels.
- Then, consume 4 (four) capsules before heading out to a night of hard partying.
- Don’t forget to drink 4 (four) more filmed capsules the day after.
How to Order the Drinkwel Body-Cleansing Capsules at a Pocket-Friendly Price?
Clients can order the hangover-tackling solution by filling in a name and current phone in a digital form. It is available on the official website. They will be contacted by the distributor in order to clear out the delivery details. The accepted payment method is cash-on-delivery (COD). Regularly-organized promo campaigns allow the user to purchase the liver detoxification capsules with a discount off of the original price tag.
Drink Smart & Have Fun!
The problem with most additives is that people just don’t seem to get enough of them. Being able to control yourself and drink in moderate amounts is very hard. But remember, if you want to lead a healthy lifestyle while still being able to have fun, you have to do both the smart way.